See how just two Springboro Schools educational technology leaders were able to serve the hundreds of teachers who needed their help, provide a top-notch online learning experience, and best of all, improve teacher agency.
Sheryl Winter and Amy Romes, both educational technology leaders for Springboro Schools, created a professional development program that could serve the subset of teachers who were already interested and spending time on teacher professional development and continuing education, and help them hit learning goals. With Alludo, they were also able to create professional development plans for the many teachers who didn’t yet have an understanding of core technology and applications that would end up being essential to their teaching of students in and out of the classroom.
“Alludo has been an absolute joy to have available to our staff.”
“The biggest impact that we have seen... the level of skill our teachers have and the amount of work they’ve put forth... through training with Amy and Sheryl and Alludo has really put us ahead of many districts in the state of Ohio.”
Assistant Superintendent of Instruction
"We didn't have on-demand learning available for teachers across the district."
“[Before Alludo], everybody came to a big PD [workshop] at the same time... it was definitely a smaller level of choice. We have a small department. We had four people to do training in our department. It limited different choices you could offer teachers.”
"Alludo has really helped us fill that gap."
“Sheryl and I were the only tech trainers. So between the two of us to service 350 teachers it was a lot of 1:1 time and fitting appointments in and Alludo has really helped, because we can’t be everywhere the need is. Alludo has really helped us fill that gap and we can do even more.”
The features of the Alludo professional learning platform that helped Springboro
Alludo makes self-directed professional development for K-12 educators easy, engaging, and measurable.
Alludo’s professional development for school districts, schools, educators, and students saves professional development leaders (superintendents, assistant superintendents, educational services) time, helps you skyrocket your connection with and motivation of learners, and positively impacts students’ education and school district initiatives.
- Personalized learning pathways that are relevant and tailored to teacher and student learners
- Tailor your professional development to meet learners where they are and serve training up in multiple modalities
- A safe place for teachers to experiment and practice outside of teaching students in the classroom
- Be a good steward of school district dollars with visibility into all professional development opportunity and efforts
- Single view across systems, initiatives, and audiences that you can slice and dice as needed
- Reports and analytics help you Improve focus on initiatives, student progress, and teacher professional development, and retention.
- A single, collaborative professional development platform with resources for managing learning district-wide helps you eliminate hours of management time and impact district initiatives quickly.
- Curate and publish content and shepherd teacher learners in a fraction of the time, so you can focus on the more complex initiatives and teachers can focus on effective teaching in the classroom.
- Teacher choice and voice are used to create personalized professional learning pathways that propel the impact teachers can have in their classroom teaching – for students and initiatives.
- We give you access to already-built, fresh content that makes up 80% of your curriculum, so you can focus on your top needs in an instant.
- The Alludo Catalog equips you with curated content and resources you can reuse and quickly tailor to the needs of your learners.
- Go deep in proper, better, more creative uses of curriculum and resources aimed to improve teachers’ growth and students’ education.
- Drive impact by engaging your learners via tailored micro-learning activities. (And Alludo teachers and students are engaging at a rate of 70-90%!)
- District-branded, learner-centered platform provides a place where learners feel at home, can see all of their training to-dos, practice, and see Digital Badges earned for all they’ve accomplished.
- Gamification turns professional learning for educators into fun, incites competition, and fosters a training spirit that’s been known to go viral!
- An easy-to-use professional learning platform helps you connect with so many more learners than you previously had time for.
- Collaboration resources help you be more responsive (real-time checks for understanding, encouragement to practice, challenge to go deeper) in managing professional learning with less effort.
- Ability to provide instant feedback and recognition for the work your learners have done motivates them!
Join the hundreds of school districts nationwide who are using Alludo today!
"Alludo has really put us ahead of many districts in the state of Ohio.”
Assistant Superintendent of Instruction