Our customers love Alludo for PD, because it’s easy, engaging, and measurable.
Just ask these rock star school district leaders...
“The old ways of one-size fits all professional development just don't work. We get a lot of feedback – good or bad – and the feedback around this path has been overwhelmingly positive.”
Assistant Superintendent, Education Services
Jurupa Unified SD
"This has been the most successful professional development program our district has ever done and honestly could have ever imagined."
Director of Information Education Technology
Jurupa Unified SD
Jurupa Unified School District launched “pretty darn fast” (in three weeks!) and achieved these learning outcomes 18 months later…
hours of PD invested
levels of learning
Alludo helps you use student and teacher professional development to drive impact.
For all of the Assistant Superintendents out there who are working hard to provide district-wide professional development opportunities that are meaningful to your teachers, progresses district initiatives, and most importantly – positively affects student outcomes…we see you.
Visibility into systems and efforts helps you make data-driven decisions. This is effective professional development that makes a difference.
Educational Services Leaders
And hats off to all of you Educational Services and Curriculum Instruction Leaders as you support your teachers and students with PD opportunities in unprecedented times.
TOSA resources are going down and educational and emotional demands on you and your teachers are going up.
To affect teacher, school, and student performance, you need a single place to serve, capture, and report on the health of the professional development offering across your district.
And you learners out there, you put your heart and soul into all that you do. You need to be able to choose the learning pathways that are meaningful to you. You want to focus on things that matter – outcomes. And you want a safe place to learn, try, and try again until you succeed. And let’s not forget to celebrate when you close an achievement gap.
You know best how you can have classroom impact, and the old ways of teacher PD (like endless training workshops) don’t let you do your thing! You need choice!
To connect K-12 professional learning to classroom impact, there are a few essentials.
A single view of all professional learning efforts
Use the Alludo data story to become teacher professional development outcome-omniscient
Thoughtful reporting & analytics help you see ROI & impact on student learning outcomes.
- Data story helps you double down on effective professional learning and turn your attention to areas that need improvement
- Reporting equips you to easily describe learner (teacher and student) growth
- Analytics connect time in system by learner and site, so you can clearly identify ROI
Become the Edward Scissorhands of teacher professional development data
One view of the health of all professional learning efforts across systems, initiatives, and audiences lets you slice and dice all of the data from any angle.
- By the people: District, group, department, system, school site, classroom, or Individual learner
- By the subject matter: District-wide outcomes, topic, or item
- By the engagement: Learner (teacher and student)
Learner-centered mindset and method
Let learners know you care about all of the effort they are putting in...
Easy feedback loop captivates learners & speeds impact.
- Fast feedback from educators keeps learners feeling supported and engaged
- Real-time achievement board promotes learner pride & desire to continue professional learning
- Digital/Open badges equip learners with credentials they can take with them
And then, they’ll want to help you!
Holistic course design gets everyone – teachers and students – progressing top district initiatives.
- Because learners have choice, they become engaged
- Easy feedback loop validates their efforts and keeps them engaged
- Gamification makes it fun for teachers, students, and staff, and creates team spirit, so engagement goes viral!
- The combo of choice, feedback, and team spirit opens learners' desire to contribute to district initiatives