See how Val Verde’s PD
supports its teachers, staff, and district!
Want to learn more? Fill out the form to download the full case study!
The result is highly engaged teachers and staff and district initiatives that soar!
Districts need an effective way to support district initiatives while also supporting teacher, staff, and student learning goals.
Just take a look at Val Verde School District’s professional learning results!
Val Verde used Alludo to do both. And it’s working.
See how Val Verde School District took Alludo’s customizable professional development platform for districts, schools, teachers, staff, and students and turned it into a galaxy of microlearning pathways. Now teachers and staff can navigate professional development in a way that lands them and their district’s initiatives among the stars.
Val Verde made Alludo their own by taking advantage of Alludo’s customization capabilities to turn the Alludo platform into a one-stop professional learning program for teachers, staff, and students called, “Val Verde Trek.” By offering personalized professional development, they were able to progress district initiatives like educational technology and professional development requirements and support teachers and staff with customized training. Val Verde did this while also offering thousands of online learning choices that teachers could select and take on their own time, personalizing their learning pathway.
“We know teachers have a lot on their plate and none of this is mandatory. This is all on teachers’ own time as they feel like they need it.”
“If they need any tech training or PD training, TREK is that mechanism where... they can get it at their level at their time, at their place, on-demand."
Coordinator of Secondary Education
The features of the Alludo professional learning platform that helped Val Verde
Alludo makes self-directed professional development for K-12 educators easy, engaging, and measurable.
Alludo’s professional development for school districts, schools, educators, and students saves professional development leaders (superintendents, assistant superintendents, educational services) time, helps you skyrocket your connection with and motivation of learners, and positively impacts students’ education and school district initiatives.
- Personalized learning pathways that are relevant and tailored to teacher and student learners
- Tailor your professional development to meet learners where they are and serve training up in multiple modalities
- A safe place for teachers to experiment and practice outside of teaching students in the classroom
- Be a good steward of school district dollars with visibility into all professional development opportunity and efforts
- Single view across systems, initiatives, and audiences that you can slice and dice as needed
- Reports and analytics help you Improve focus on initiatives, student progress, and teacher professional development, and retention.
- A single, collaborative professional development platform with resources for managing learning district-wide helps you eliminate hours of management time and impact district initiatives quickly.
- Curate and publish content and shepherd teacher learners in a fraction of the time, so you can focus on the more complex initiatives and teachers can focus on effective teaching in the classroom.
- Teacher choice and voice are used to create personalized professional learning pathways that propel the impact teachers can have in their classroom teaching – for students and initiatives.
- We give you access to already-built, fresh content that makes up 80% of your curriculum, so you can focus on your top needs in an instant.
- The Alludo Catalog equips you with curated content and resources you can reuse and quickly tailor to the needs of your learners.
- Go deep in proper, better, more creative uses of curriculum and resources aimed to improve teachers’ growth and students’ education.
- Drive impact by engaging your learners via tailored micro-learning activities. (And Alludo teachers and students are engaging at a rate of 70-90%!)
- District-branded, learner-centered platform provides a place where learners feel at home, can see all of their training to-dos, practice, and see Digital Badges earned for all they’ve accomplished.
- Gamification turns professional learning for educators into fun, incites competition, and fosters a training spirit that’s been known to go viral!
- An easy-to-use professional learning platform helps you connect with so many more learners than you previously had time for.
- Collaboration resources help you be more responsive (real-time checks for understanding, encouragement to practice, challenge to go deeper) in managing professional learning with less effort.
- Ability to provide instant feedback and recognition for the work your learners have done motivates them!