Alludo Teacher Happiness Survey
ATTN: K-12 teachers in the U.S. – this is for YOU
Tell us what gives you job satisfaction and how professional learning plays a role! And help us in our mission to help
educators have an even greater impact on students.
Get help with your district's California Dept. of Ed. “Educator Effectiveness 2021–26” grant plan!
Alludo can quickly help you shape a plan that optimizes funding and ensures results.
We are so happy to see funding that puts effective professional learning at the heart of believing
in educators and helping them impact our future.
See how these leading school districts are transforming professional learning with Alludo.
Alludo provides online professional development that matters to teachers and students, schools, and school districts.
The Alludo learner-centered, online professional development platform helps K-12 educators create personalized learning strategies that connect teacher professional development activities and student learning to school district initiatives and student achievement.
And we make it super easy, engaging, and measurable.
How Alludo works
Learner choice and voice
Focus on school district initiatives
Alludo starts by helping you combine learner choice and voice with school district initiatives to create (nearly effortlessly) personalized learning strategies that have a measured impact on district initiatives and student progress.
Alludo makes professional development for K-12 educators easy, engaging, and measurable
Alludo’s professional development for school districts, schools, educators, and students saves professional development leaders (superintendents, assistant superintendents, educational services) time, helps you skyrocket your connection with and motivation of learners, and positively impacts students’ education and school district initiatives.
Here’s how we do it...
- Personalized learning pathways that are relevant and tailored to teacher and student learners
- Tailor your professional development to meet learners where they are and serve training up in multiple modalities
- A safe place for teachers to experiment and practice outside of teaching students in the classroom
- Be a good steward of school district dollars with visibility into all professional development opportunity and efforts
- Single view across systems, initiatives, and audiences that you can slice and dice as needed
- Reports and analytics help you Improve focus on initiatives, student progress, and teacher professional development, and retention.
- A single, collaborative professional development platform with resources for managing learning district-wide helps you eliminate hours of management time and impact district initiatives quickly.
- Curate and publish content and shepherd teacher learners in a fraction of the time, so you can focus on the more complex initiatives and teachers can focus on effective teaching in the classroom.
- Teacher choice and voice are used to create personalized professional learning pathways that propel the impact teachers can have in their classroom teaching – for students and initiatives.
- We give you access to already-built, fresh content that makes up 80% of your curriculum, so you can focus on your top needs in an instant.
- The Alludo Catalog equips you with curated content and resources you can reuse and quickly tailor to the needs of your learners.
- Go deep in proper, better, more creative uses of curriculum and resources aimed to improve teachers’ growth and students’ education.
- Drive impact by engaging your learners via tailored micro-learning activities. (And Alludo teachers and students are engaging at a rate of 70-90%!)
- District-branded, learner-centered platform provides a place where learners feel at home, can see all of their training to-dos, practice, and see Digital Badges earned for all they’ve accomplished.
- Gamification turns professional learning for educators into fun, incites competition, and fosters a training spirit that’s been known to go viral!
- An easy-to-use professional learning platform helps you connect with so many more learners than you previously had time for.
- Collaboration resources help you be more responsive (real-time checks for understanding, encouragement to practice, challenge to go deeper) in managing professional learning with less effort.
- Ability to provide instant feedback and recognition for the work your learners have done motivates them!