Are you attending the CISC Leadership Symposium this year? If so, we're looking forward to seeing you there!
Alludo will be attending the conference from February 21-23 to bring over 1,200 attendees a gamified conference experience. CISC Navigator is designed to encourage participants to learn on another level by reflecting, completing activities and submitting evidence to earn badges and other prizes.
Earn points for activities like:
- Multi-tiered System Support
- Printing in a New Dimension
- Supporting the Needs of our English Learners
- Using Data More Effectively
Badges include Coherent Systems, Makerspace Aficionado, Continuous Improvement and Equity. Complete 100 points per mission in all four missions for a chance to win:
- Complimentary 2019 Symposium Registration
- Makey Makey Collector’s Edition Kit
- Little Bits Rule Your Room Kit
- 3Doodler Create kit
- Two two-hour Lego Workshops ($1500 value each)
- Alludo Badge Platform - 3 Month Licensing
- Spotlight/Keynote Speaker Books
The conference promises "engaging keynote speakers, 65 sessions, networking opportunities, hands-on exploratory learning experiences and a technology-focused pre-conference. Click here for a workshop schedule, and find out more about the keynote speakers.
"The Curriculum and Instruction Steering Committee (CISC) initiates collaborative leadership with school districts, the CDE, and other partners to ensure programs, practices, and services that support success for all students. The committee identifies statewide curriculum and staff development needs, provides a communication and implementation network for curriculum and professional development activities, and assists the CDE in adopting and implementing instructional materials and developing publications such as curriculum frameworks."